I prefer a good o’l paper planner.
Yes I said it. Ms. Geek herself has attested that despite her aficionado for digital tools and mobile apps, there is absolutely nothing like a a hard copy calendar/diary/journal/planner that I can physically see and touch. I have used one since my adolescent days (yes, those dreary school planners started it all!). And by the last month of the year I am already on the hunt to find one that is perfect for my needs.
Curating it is not very easy. I do a lot of things and I need a planner that can also accommodate the myriad of tasks, roles, and projects I often undertake. In the past I have even resorted to using two to three planners in a year just to segregate my activities. Though I manage to be organized it was not an efficient way of doing things.
But alas I have found the perfect planner…actually make that plannerS. In my quest I realize there are a lot of planners out there that are excellent choices. From hardbound, to printables, to create your own, I thought best to share this information with all of you since you may be in the same predicament as I was when searching for the right tool that will organize your life and help you keep on top of things.
Here is my list:
- Created by Melissa Ringstaff, the blogger behind “A Virtuous Woman”
- Colored Planner with Monthly Calendar, Weekly Planning Pages, New Year’s Resolution page, Valentine’s Day Planner, Summer Bucket List, Christmas Pages, and more!
- $45.00 in Hardcopy Format or $9.95 in Printable Format
- Comes with a free Blog Planner, To Do List printable, Pet Information Chart, Weekly Menu Planner, and Journal Pages
- Created by Angelica Trinidad, the entrepreneur who successfully raised $48,000 in Kickstart pledges in her quest to create the most passionate life planner.
- Combination weekly appointment calendar, journal, to-do list, sketchbook, gratitude log, motivational quotes, and goal setting guide.
- Black and White Pages bound in Vegan Black Leather
- Comes in 2 sizes: compact size 5.5 x 8.5 ($25) and larger size 8.5 x 11 ($30)
- Share The Passion Planner via Facebook or Twitter and download it for free – Passion Planner Download
- Also known as the ‘mindful strategic planner, this was created by Whitney English
- A planner that aims to balance and organize one’s life. Contains an Yearly, Monthly, and Daily calendars, short and long term goals, daily gratitude, appointment book, life coach, To-do lists, Expense tracking, Meal Planning, Don’t Forget List, and many more!
- $60 in a brass-finished spiral bound notebook format, over 270 pages
- Size 9x9x1.25, at 2.5 lbs.
- Created by Australian Adam Jelic
- A 3-in-one multifunctional planner that is a daily organizer, goal keeper, and personal motivation speaker
- Contains Weekly goals, good habits section, monthly budget, and notes
- 208 pages, A5 size, $25.01 for hard cover and $16.66 for soft cover, plus shipping fees from Australia
- Pages in Black in White, Cover varies from Hardbound Kraft or Black, and softcovers in Mint, Salmon, White, Kraft, and Black
- Created by kitlife.net that has a motto ‘Keeping It Together’.
- A planner that offers standard management features, plus fitness goals, gratitude, holiday planning, budgeting, and quarterly progress check-ins.
- Costs $55 for a metallic gold coiling bound planner
- Size 8.5 x 8.5 x 1.25, weighs 2.3 lbs.
- Contains a front and back vinyl zipper pocket, icon stickers, paper clips and sample trackers
- Created by Australian company kikkiK
- True to its name this planner contains the standard planner pages such as weekly page view, monthly view, perforated notes, plus very cute stickers.
- Soft bound, approximately 8 x 6.7 inches
- Includes a removable notebook
- Additional pages has an organizer for websites, wish lists, restaurant and bars lists, books and movies lists
- Has an adorable ribbon page marker
- Costs approximaely $30, plus $10 International shipping
- Made by Romane
- A lovely planner using that features a monthly and weekly scheduler, as well as note pages
- Wire bound with a PU synthetic leather cover and pen holder
- Has 144 pages, approximately 7 x 9 inches
- Comes in various colors of red, peach, silver, gold, mint, and black
- Costs $20.90
- Made by Donbook
- Small but pretty effective planner, and absolutely pretty too
- Has 272 pages separated into various sections with a ribbon bookmark
- Bount by a soft synthetic leather cover with durable snap button, and storage flaps in the front and back covers
- Comes in various colors, such as scarlet pink, Mint blue, Cherry hot pink, Apple green, Rose pink, Red wine, Navy, Real red, Hot pink, Aqua mint, Blue green, Peach, Blue, Lilac, and Pink
- Has index and marker stickers
- Costs $29, size 4.7 x 6.5 inches
So which one is your favorite?