No matter how luxurious, branded, or popular the makeup is, it won’t do justice to one’s face if proper tools are not used.
That is how I have always seen the importance of makeup brushes. They make or break one’s look.
Finding a high-quality and reliable makeup brushes is not easy. The great ones can be pricey. And sometimes even if you pay a hefty amount it does not guarantee a good product.
This is not the case when I was given an opportunity to try out ten wonderful makeup brushes by Beauty Lally.
My first reaction is finding the brush tips to be the softest, silkiest feel, that I know I would love running the bristles all over my face when I use it for application.
Then I tried tugging at the synthetic hairs. Will they come out like the other brushes I have seen? Not at all! They were built well, and not a stray of hair came out. That is amazing!
The best part is the price! For a complete toolkit it won’t break the bank with that under $25 tag. Fabulous, isn’t it?
So who said you can’t have it all? With Beauty Lally Makeup Brushes you are getting absolutely high-quality makeup tools for a fraction of the premier brands. The company believes in their products that they even offer a 30 days money back and three year guarantee.
Here’s what you’re getting…..
This 10-piece set includes:
- Flat Foundation Brush – Used with either liquid or cream foundation, this buffs out foundation perfectly with each application.
- Concealer Brush – Perfectly covers under-eye circles, freckles, and blemishes.
- Makeup Brush – An all around brush that is wonderful to use for cream or liquid makeup
- Powder Brush – With a sweeping look this brush is best to use on loose or pressed powders.
- Blush and Bronzer Brush – A two-in-one type of brush that is soft, round, and is great for blending your blush or bronzer colors.
- Lips Brush – Perfectly angled for filling in lips with expert precision.
- Shimmer Brush – Use this to lightly add shimmer onto your cheeks, chin, forehead, and nose areas.
- Eye Shadow Brush – This is the perfect applicator to highlight a shadow over your eye lid. Use it as a base too.
- Eye Shadow Blur Brush – When you want to mute the saturation of the eye shadow color or perfectly blend, this is the tool you need to use.
- Eyebrows or Eye Liner Brush – This brush is perfectly angled to help fill in your brows or create a dramatic liner for your eyes.
And that’s not all! With this ten piece set comes a handy travel barrel case secured by snap buttons. It’s so easy to use. All the brushes fit inside, you pack it up, and when you want to use it, the travel barrel serves as the makeup brush container. Convenient, easy, and chic to carry too!
Beauty Lally also includes a compact-size mirror, that is easy to tuck away in your handbag or add to your cosmetic dopp kit. I love using it when I need to apply my eye makeup because the handle is so easy to use.
How about you? Have you tried these makeup brushes before?