A Stella and Dot Stylist is an home-based business opportunity that allows you to earn which showcasing stylish accessories.

It’s the start of the new year and you want to embark on a fortuitous adventure by considering a home-based business.

But which one?

How about one that is fun, stylish, and can be rewarding in both chic accessories and monetary compensation?

In the previous years I have tried to do just that with Stella and Dot. And although I am not an active independent business owner of this brand any more, I still recommend it to anyone who is curious to try!

Stella and Dot is an up and coming fashion company. Compared to other brands, they are a fairly new player to the 30 billion dollar accessories market. Yet they have manage to infiltrate the editorial pages of the creme de la creme Vogue, InStyle, Lucky, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, Elle, W, Real Simple, and other premier magazines.

And they have adorned the neck, ears, wrists, and fingers of the Hollywood elite, with the likes of Jennifer Aniston, Sophia Vergara, Katy Perry, Elizabeth Banks, Nina Dobrev, Lea Michele, Julianne Hough, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Sheryl Crow, Carrie Underwood, and many more!

That’s pretty impressive, wouldn’t you say?

But here’s the 411….Stella and Dot can only be purchased through independent Stella and Dot Stylists, either through their respective web stores or  through in-home Trunk Shows.

And if you happen to love the jewelry and searching for a flexible-hours home-based business where you call the shots, then why not become an independent stylist yourself?

Rather than give you the nitty gritty on the program, just click on the informational brochure below.

Click the Pics below for the Stella and Dot Stylist Opportunity Brochure:

And if you want a personal account of what it’s really like, have a look at my blog post: Stella and Dot, Entrepreneurship, and Teaching Teens. This gives you an honest perspective of what to expect, why Stella and Dot is not like the other sales multi-level marketing companies, and it is definitely not a ‘quick get rich’ scheme.

I quote the Stella and Dot CEO Jessica Herrin when she repeatedly says, “Just like any other business, it takes work, determination, perseverance, and discipline to be successful. So you have to put in the hours if you want to reap success.”

And if you ask, well does the CEO do trunk shows too? The answer is (and I quote her again because she was recently asked this question), “Yes, I am actually a chief stylist. What would my integrity be if I didn’t do my own trunk shows, learn and share that experience with all the other stylists, and run this company?”

Now THAT is pretty amazing!

34 Responses to Starting a Stylish Business as a Stella and Dot Stylist

1. robin masshole mommy says:

Good for you and best of luck on your new venture! I love Stella & Dot stuff, like lots of others, so I am sure you will do well.

Thanks Robin! But as I stated I am not a Stella and Dot Stylist.

I was 3 years ago, but I got busy with other things. But I do recommend it to anyone that wants to have a ‘stylish’ home-based business. 🙂

2. This is awesome. I know a few stay-at-home moms who do this and they love the flexibility of it all!

3. i have been hearing quite a bit about Stella and Dot lately. It looks like they have lovely products!

4. I didn’t know a lot about Stella and Dot before reading this, but I’ve heard of people selling their stuff. It sounds like they have really nice products!

5. I have a couple of friends who were Stella & Dot stylist. It was pretty big in our area for a little while but now everyone has drifted over to Beach Body and other things.

6. Belle says:

I’ve been hearing a lot about Stella & Dot but haven’t seen their products myself. This sounds like a great in-home business though.

Belle | One Awesome Momma

7. ericaaugust says:

I’ve always wondered about Stella and Dot! This jewelry is so cute and dainty! I love it.

8. Jessica says:

I did Avon at one point but unfortunately I tended to spend the money quite quickly and owed them a lot of money in the end. Unfortunately I’m not financially responsible enough for a venture like this although I would enjoy it

9. lovelysilvia says:

This sounds like a such a great program! I love Stella & Dot jewelry and it’s nice to be able to work from home.

It sounds like a wonderful opportunity for people to earn extra as well as have a creative outlet! I think it’s nice that you’re a part of this!

11. Stella and Dot has some very nice items! It’s easy to see how a stylist would have success with it.

12. This is such great advice for people who have small businesses! Thanks for sharing i will be sure to bookmark this for my friends!

Wow this sounds like a great opportunity for creative types. Looks like S&D give you some really great tools for success too!

14. A friend of mine who is also a teacher started selling Stella and Dot a couple of years ago. She’s done a great job on the side with it. They have some beautiful pieces.

15. I’ve never heard of Stella and Dot stuff. Looks great though. Good luck with your new adventure.

16. Heather says:

I have a friend that sells this! She absolutely loves her team. It looks like there are a lot of beautiful products.

17. Jennifer Marx (JenuineMom) says:

This is the first I’ve heard of Stella and Dot — I must be living under a rock! Glad to hear it works for folks. 🙂

18. Jalisa Marie says:

I’ve never tried their jewelry but it looks like a cool opportunity.

19. Good luck with your business. I love Stella & Dot jewelry.

20. This seems like a great business to work for. The CEO sounds like a great leader and very inspiring for others that want to join the team.

21. I really like Stella and Dot. Their jewelry is super cute and it’s very reasonably priced! I didn’t realize you were a distributor! how fun!

22. They do have nice pieces. I have received a pair of earrings as a gift and a friend has a couple pieces of her own.

23. I’ve never heard of Stella and Dot but I’ll have to check it out. It seems like they have some really nice things.

24. I love Stella and Dot! They have such great quality items that are so worth every penny! I absolutely love their bold statement jewelry that really makes any outfit pop!

25. amber says:

I love Stella and Dot too! I feel like their items last, so I’m not quite as hesitant to spend the cash. I got started because a mom of a kiddo I taught years ago sold it. Loved and still love those earings!

26. toughcookiemommy says:

I’ve heard great things about Stella and Dot. I wish you lots of luck in your new endeavors and I’m sure you will do really well since these are great products.

Thanks! But as I mentioned in the post I am no longer a Stella and Dot Stylist. I was four years ago but have stopped. But it hasn’t stopped me from recommending this venture ☺.

27. Best wishes on your success of your business venture. I love Stella and Dot jewelry. Quality at a great price.