Stylish+Geek subscribes to its VERY FIRST subscription box service with Fab, Fit, Fun!

9* FULL SIZE department-store brand name beauty, wellness, and stylish items could cost between $200 to $350.

What if you only had to pay $49.99? That’s a mere $5.55 per product.

It’s similar to the cost of a Starbucks Venti Frappucino, except this coffee comes a whopping 400 calories.

Nope, that cafe won’t make you pretty, but Fab, Fit, Fun sure can!

And did I mention all items are full-size? Oh, I did! I actually had it in bold block letters at the start of this post.

And why is that important?

Fab, Fit, Fun is a quarterly subscription service that offers FULL-SIZE items. My box had 9 pieces in it!

Because this fact actually became the selling point for me.

It answered the question, “How could I possibly get a full-size product from top name brands at an unbelievable price point?”

It turns out all I had to do was join a quarterly subscription membership from an up and coming beauty and wellness service called Fab, Fit, Fun!

Nowadays when one hears the word ‘subscription’ it can either be taken positively or negatively, depending on the benefit of the service. They are bountiful, from beauty, food, organic products, pet items, stationery, and even household cleaning solutions.

And they are not only offered by start-up companies. Target, Walmart, Allure Magazine, even Amazon has them. They are proliferating the market and consumers either welcome the service or they turn away.

The ones who are attractive to it are discerning. They want a bang for their buck. But which one offers that?

If you do the math, each full-size Fab, Fit, Fun item comes to a mere $5.55 per product. And it is a department-store brand item.

I have not succumb to a subscription service. I held out for many years.

Until now.

I knew it was only a matter of time. But when it does happen it better be a great buy. And I found it with Fab, Fit, Fun.

The reason is simple. Besides the quality of the brand of products I was given, I also did the math.

I am not getting samples or items in those annoying sachet containers or coupon cards. These products are full-size. And they are well-curated items. Items from ModCloth, Marrakesh, O.R.G. skincare, Zoya, and Pure Cosmetics. Past boxes contained Dermatologica, Great Soles, Moleskin, Butter London, Spongelle, Josie Maran, Moroccan Oil, Coco Candles, CHI, and many more!

However you might argue that for this one subscription service they only charge you $10 a month. Okay, let’s do the math together.

Click here if you want to try FabFitFun! Use the code ‘FAB10’ to get $10 off your first box.

The $10 monthly subscription……$10 x 3 months = $30. For a quarter of the year you pay $30 and you get 3 full-size items, 3 small cosmetic bags and the rest are samples.

But with Fab, Fit, Fun, the subscription is quarterly so you pay $49.99. But you get 27* full-size items in the span of those three months.

Now I do not know about you, but for the difference of $19.99 it makes a lot more sense to get 24 items more. It’s like paying only $16.67 per month for 3 full size items. Or $5.55 per product, as I mentioned earlier.

Sweet? Isn’t it?

Now that I have subscribed and received my first box (called the FFF Editor’s Box), I cannot wait to blog about some of the items I have received in my future posts.

For the complete unboxing, I decided to share Lisa Rinna’s Unboxing. She is so fabulously candid and so self-deprecatingly funny that it is worth a watch!

And by the way, if you are interested, please use this link: Stylish+Geek FabFitFun Referral. Use code FAB10 for an extra $10 off your first FabFitFun box!

[*Disclosure: The 9 items are based on the amount of items Stylish+Geek received on the FabFitFun 2017 Editor’s Box. Previous boxes show a curation of items between 7 and 11 per box. Stylish+Geek’s FabFitFun has affiliate links, however the Fab,Fit,Fun Subscription is fully paid for. No compensation was made to Stylish+Geek in creating this post]

Tagged with →

96 Responses to Stylish+Geek has gone Fab, Fit, Fun!

1. robin masshole mommy says:

There are so many subscription boxes out there and some are ok, but this one sounds awesome. Look at all the good stuff you got in yours!!

I’ve also been skeptical of subscription services, like you mentioned. And – I have not yet tried Fab Fit Fun but heard about it for years. Maybe I should test it out – that bang for your buck is amazing! What great deals and fabulous items they send!

3. Marcie says:

This really seems like a good deal! There are so many subscription boxes but this is one of the few that seems worth the money. Plus, you could easily spend $50 at Target without even realizing it or getting amazing products.

4. Sounds like a pretty good deal. I like it when the subscription gives you what you are looking for and more. It really makes it seem worth your while.

5. I’m not much of a makeup person but it seems like a cool deal 🙂

6. I love this box. I have been getting it for a while and they have never disappointed me!

7. planningthemagic says:

This is a super good deal, especially for those into this stuff. I’m going to have to share this great deal.

8. Kelly Reci says:

looks like this subscription box won’t disappoint me at all. very interesting!

I love that it’s all about fitness and beauty. It’s taking good care of yourself, inside and out! It’s definitely worth subscribing to.

10. I keep hearing about this box, but weary of it. I have got to check it out! There are some awesome things!

11. I have seen so many ads for this box. I am always skeptical when every ‘celebrity’ is bragging about something ( like those hair gummy vitamins). But you made me a little less skeptical. May have to try it.

12. My biggest concern with subscription boxes is that I won’t use most of the items that I receive as I’m super particular. In that case, is it really a good value for me? I admit that it’s always fun to see what other people are getting in their boxes.

I know what you mean. I have the same concern. Fortunately my fist box had items of which 90% I will use the other 10% I can regift bec they are full sizes and for the price it’s not a bad deal 😄

13. Debra says:

These boxes look so much fun, I love taking time to take care of yourself. I will have to check it out!

14. kaitr27 says:

This sounds like a really great deal, and I love that bottles are full size! This would definitely help me save money on beauty purchases.

15. I have maintained two subscription boxes but they are mostly children’s clothing (for my grandchildren). I have yet to try a beauty subscription box. It looks like you are going to save some with Fab Fit Fun. I’m checking it out.

16. Ana John says:

Among so many different offers, it becomes really difficult to actually choose one! But this one above seems to be a perfect one! Looks like its my turn to check out this FAB, FIT, FUN!

17. Ana says:

It is great that unlike other subscription boxes you get more items and they are full sized as well. Like you I find samples a waste!

18. Anosa says:

Never tried subscription boxes yet but with your post I am thinking of getting one! Looks like those are awesome products!

19. I love subscription box services. I get several but I’ll still look into this one because I love the items in it.

20. Tereza says:

Love it when a subscription box actually gives you a saving. Some of them are such a rip off! I have a few favourites but this one looks gorgeous! x

21. Lynn M. says:

Great post! I’ve heard about this box but have held off because I’m only into healthy oriented products but a few of the items have definitely caught my eye!

22. bigfitfam says:

I have been an affiliate with Fab Fit Fun for awhile now, their boxes really are pretty cool and so fun to receive!

23. Belle says:

Subscription boxes are the talk of the town right now but I still haven’t tried any. This looks like a great box to start with.

Belle | One Awesome Momma

24. I’ve never heard of this subscription box but it seems like a good deal. I only use vegan + 100% cruelty free products so not something I’d take advantage of personally.

25. Our Family World says:

This is another subscription box that exceed expectation. I think your choice is great!

26. logancan says:

Fab Fit Fun is my absolute favorite subscription box! I loved the scarf in the winter box!

27. I’ve been trying to be good about not buying too many subscription boxes, but the more I keep hearing about FabFitFun, the more I want to try it. I really like boxes that encompass lifestyle instead of focusing on one thing.

28. annafitfab says:

I keep seeing that Lisa video on my facebook but never checked it out. I really like subscription boxes, its fun to get good mail.

29. As a military wife who could barely handle her busy schedule I am truly glad I came across your post. I love subscription boxes! We just have to be smart on where we can get the best deals. This sounds fantastic too!

30. Kiwi says:

I heard of this subscription box and have always been curious. So many great items in this box.

31. Rojielyn says:

I have not heard about subscription box before. but it seems a good idea.

32. Mandy @ A Cupful of Carters says:

I am starting to really get into the box subscription addiction. I need to check this one out now because that is a great variety of neat things.

33. reesann723 says:

This is my favorite subscription box. I love the full sized items. I have actually bought boxes for my girl friends for christmas!

34. There are so many beauty boxes out there these days. This looks like a nice box you got there. I used to subscribe to Ipsy but haven’t tried this one yet. I’ll check this one out.

35. Mrs. D says:

Wow, looks like a cute subscription box. I would love to check this out. Thanks for sharing!

36. I haven’t tried subscription boxes but this one looks really cool. I’d love to get one with a variety of things in instead of just beauty etc.

37. What a fun box! I’ve seen these around lately and have been wondering if it’s worth the money! Thanks for sharing!

38. Amber Nelson says:

I have been wondering about this box. I love to receive packages in the mail (I mean, who doesn’t?!) and this may be a good one to get.

39. toughcookiemommy says:

This looks like a really good subscription box. I shy away from other ones because they often send products that I don’t really find to be useful.

40. Nadia says:

I have never tried it but girl, I am so intrigued! The sheer amount of goodies you get is amazing.
    xox Nadia

41. I’ve never subscribed to any subscription box because I’m a bit skeptical what to expect. Fab, Fit, Fun seems has fabulous items. I have got to check it out

42. Brittany says:

Ok I’ve wanted to try this so bad. I may just have to buckle and try after seeing all the great things you got!

43. There are so many subscription services out there now. It’s important that you so your homework on them I think.

44. sarahwhite0513 says:

I love the Fab Fit Fun box. This was my first to try and I can’t wait for the Spring box!

45. I’ve known about fab fit fun before and it’s been a long time since I’ve checked it out recently! It definitely looks like its where I need to try next!

46. missthrifty says:

There are so many different types of subscription box now, but you are right – the quality varies massively. The items in your box look to be really good quality and I LOVE that they are full size. In 2017, splashing out on a subscription box filled with sample sizes just seems crazy.

47. Garf says:

I’ve heard about this subscription before but I have yet to check them out.

48. I havent succumbed to a subscriptin box because i love I can get what I need or want in the stores, much more fun for me browsing and learning about new products, this one looks great though