The Remington Facial Cleansing Brush is Shower-Proof and Rechargeable. It is available at Walmart or Walmart.com!

Are you particular about your skin?

I am. A bit O.C. about it actually.

I have a simple daily regimen done in the morning and at night time. And about once every eight weeks I pay a visit to the spa.

My recent trip, however, threw me a curveball.

My skin specialist revealed that my facial cleansing may not be enough. Perhaps I am outdoors much more often than I as in the previous years due to my work and travel.

Whatever it may be, my Esthetician informed me that she had to do a lot more facial extractions on me than what she had commonly done in the past.

Uh-oh. That is not good.

The bristles of the Remington Facial Cleansing Brush is so soft!

Here I was painstakingly diligent in cleaning my face with my favorite facial wash product and yet I continue to have clogged pores. Even worse I have more white heads and black heads in the T-zone.

What do I do?

Fortunately I have partnered with Remington to give the Remington Facial Cleansing Brush a try.

I have to admit that this is the first time I am adding the use of this beauty gadget in my cleansing routine.

Facial brushes are pretty popular nowadays, but in the back of my mind I worry if my ‘combination’ skin will get better results. Is it really effective? Will it be too harsh to use?

Well, just after one try with the Remington Facial Cleansing Brush, I am completely astounded! Did I just experience a facial miracle? It would appear to be!

Simply apply your favorite facial cleanser or face wash and test which of the three-speeds is good for you

My face felt squeaky clean, yet not dry. I feel my pores all cleaned out from the accumulated grime and they may have shrunken too. The ‘happy’ face emoticon could sum up what my skin feels. It is a clean and a very happy face!

Now I am proud to have Remington Facial Cleansing Brush as one of my facial cleaning arsenals. It’s very easy to use. I just add my favorite facial cleanser and use one of the three different speeds.

It is worth to note that this cleansing brush has the ability to clean ten times better than manual cleansing or manual brushing. How is this possible? The Remington Facial Cleansing Brush has an advanced dual action head which rotates to clean deeply and vibrates to gently exfoliate.

And because it is a rechargeable brush that is also shower-proof, I can easily use it in during bath time!

I love that the Remington Facial Cleansing Brush comes with its own Beauty Bag. Perfect for traveling!

Here are some of the other fantastic features it offers:

• 3 Speeds (slow, medium, fast)
    • 1-Minute Pulsing Timer
    • Illuminating Head
    • Has its own Beauty Bag

Some of my tips on how to use it are:

1.  Try to use this cleansing brush 2 to 3 times per week.

Simply apply your favorite facial cleanser or face wash and test which of the three-speed is good for you.

Note that the illuminating head reveals every detail as the brush cleans and refreshes your skin.

2. Try to keep your face wash mildew and bacteria free by making sure you thoroughly rinse through all the bristles and no reside remains.

Even though this cleansing brush is shower-proof, it is best to keep the gadget dry by storing it away from the shower or any area that constantly draws moisture. This will also help protect the bristles and the equipment.

3. Note your skin type and use the brush accordingly where you need it the most.

For example, I tend to have oily areas on my nose and chin. During the cold weather, most of my pores are clogged with facial oils and sunscreen. I try to concentrate on these areas more when using the cleansing brush.

4. Use the accompanying beauty bag that comes with every Remington Facial Cleansing Brush!

I love this because it allows me to take this beauty tool anywhere I need to go!

During my business travel I can simply put the cleansing brush, charger, and a few portable cleansing face washes in the bag and pack it away!

5. See more tips on how to use the Remington Facial Cleansing Brush with the video below:

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Weave Made Media®  & Remington  but all my opinions are my own. #weavemade #CleanFaceWithRemington  http://my-disclosur.es/RgFrEH

Have you tried a cleansing brush before? I highly recommend the Remington Facial Cleansing Brush! You can get yours at Walmart or Walmart.com!

72 Responses to Effective Cleansing with Remington Facial Brush

1. So many people are talking about these a lot lately. I admit while I want to try one I am a bit scared. Only scared because my skin is so ultra sensitive I’m afraid I might break out in hives.

2. Meg Taylor says:

I love the price point of this brush, and I totally agree that it left my skin so clean but not dry. Great post!

Meg, Borrowed Heaven

3. robin masshole mommy says:

I have been wondering about facial brushes. I have been wanting to try one, but my skin is so darn sensitive and it’s been holding me back.

4. yourorganizedlifewithdaria says:

I have one of these and it is amazing the difference. Your face feels so much cleaner, right? I love it. I feel like I’m doing right by my skin.

5. desperatemamas says:

I’m such a lazy person when it comes to take care of my skin. This sounds though like a very easy and effective way to take care of it. Thank you so much for the tips!

6. I love exfoliating my skin. I have been saying that I need to buy something like this brush to up my skincare routine.

Cleansing brushes are essential. I really believe they deliver a much more powerful clean to your face than just a washcloth. Makes such a difference in the long run!

8. natalielovesbeauty says:

Facial brushes have really upped my skincare since introducing them a few years ago. This sounds like a great alternative to the more expensive brands.

I think it’s really awesome to use a brush like this to make sure that all the dirt are taken out. Looks like a pretty reliable facial brush!

10. reshamadgmailcom says:

Looks really refreshing.. now that the weather is changing and we are going to be outdoors more often, would love to try this out.

Great review! I’ve never used a facial brush before, always so hard to know which one to choose. This one sounds great!

12. I like how compact this brush is compared to other brushes on the market. Brushes like these really help get all the grit and grime out of the pores.

13. terristeffes says:

I really want to give this a try. I have heard it does great things for your skin if you use it consistently.

14. kaitr27 says:

I would love to give this try! I get a lot of black heads along my nose and chin, and I am forever picking at it and using other products to try and get rid of them. I think this might be my answer!

15. DogVills says:

This is really interesting,I’ve never tried any facial brush like this!

That’s a cool facial brush! I’ve been using a different brand and haven’t gotten around to replacing it. I would love to give this a try!

17. Melissa says:

I am not going to give away my age but I am too old to still be getting pimples. Thank you for giving me this idea on how to get better skin care

18. annalisanuttall says:

Thank you for your review,I’ve seen this and keep wondering whether to buy it. I must give this a try. xx

19. Belle says:

I’ve heard a lot of great things about these facial brush and I have to admit I’m so scared to try it because I have very sensitive face. But you got me thinking! 🙂

Belle | One Awesome Momma

20. Holly says:

I have been seeing this brush everywhere. I might have to try it. It is important to exfoliate but no over do it.

21. TColeman says:

I love facial brushes like this! I totally need a new one and so am going to be checking this out.

22. Tami Qualls says:

I’ve been wanting to try one of these. My skin needs some TLC.

23. ronnkelly3 says:

I am going to have to look into this facial brush! I have been wanting to get one and this looks great.

24. cvnxena says:

I’ve seen this around a lot lately and it looks really good! I am always looking for new ways to keep my skin clean as I am prone to breakouts

25. Rosey says:

I like that it comes in purple. I wouldn’t mind giving this a try. I bet it does feel invigorating.

26. I also include facial brush to my skin regime. This really helps me to clean my skin. I will definitely double check this and compare it to my current facial brush.

27. Kim says:

I like something that is deep cleansing but I know some can’t handle that type of power. I would give it a try! I like the size of it .

28. I have used something similar in the past and i have been thinking of getting one for myself again. i hope to remember the next time i am shopping

29. I’ve been wanting to try something like this because i have horrible clogged pores! This one looks great!

30. Heather says:

I’m horrible about washing my face each night. I really do need a better nightly routine and I’d love to incorporate this product!

31. reesann723 says:

I have really been interested in getting one of these brushes. Thank you for your honest review!

32. This would be great for my skin. In the winter months especially, my skin is so dry and rough. This would really help me out.

33. Lydia says:

I’ve tried the Clarisonic brush and hated it, although this one looks so much better because of the slow speed (I felt the clarisonic was too harsh). Plus, cheaper!

34. The Everyday Mom Life says:

That looks liek a great face brush. I need to find one to try. I had one a few years ago and loved it.

35. HilLesha says:

I have never tried this brand’s cleansing brush before, but I do have a cleansing brush. It makes a significant difference in my skincare routine!

36. Oooo now this looks like one awesome cleansing brush!!!! So need to get myself one!

37. tata says:

Wow, it sounds amazing. Need to get one!

Thanks for sharing it with us. 💛

Happy Monday Doll! Kisses,